Registration is now open for the Association for Medical Humanities Conference 2021, held at the University of Limerick, 15-17 June 2021.
You can register via our University of Limerick (UL) events registration page. Information on rates and registration is provided below.
We are currently finalising the conference schedule which will be posted here shortly. In the meantime you can view the high-level outline here.
The rates for the conference are provided below. Note that there are reduced rates for AMH members and for students . You can sign up for AMH membership here.
- Standard AMH member rate €200.00
- Standard non-member rate €300.00
- Standard postgraduate rate €95.00
- Standard undergraduate rate €55.00
Payment is by debit / credit card. You will be asked for the following information during the registration process:
- Name, address, phone number and email
- Billing address (if different from above)
- Profile photo (optional)
- Verification of student status if you are applying for a student rate
- Verification of AMH membership if you are applying for an AMH rate
- Any specific platform accessibility requirements
- Visa or Mastercard details
Registration confirmation will be sent by email.